NONPROFITTechnology Support You Need
Never before has technology played such a critical role in advancing the mission of associations and nonprofit organizations. And never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging. Every dollar and every hour you spend mired in support issues, mastering new applications or battling security threats, which detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
Technology Support for 501 (c) (3) Organizations
Our team of managed IT specialists is immersed in technology every day. With Flex Plus package for Associations and Nonprofits, we manage your entire IT infrastructure to deliver the uptime, performance and security your board members and donors expect. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers, websites and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware security software
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Host your email in our data centers
- Install and manage firewalls
- Provide 24/7 access to your email
- Provide 24/7 monitoring and resolution services
- Provide a vCIO to make sure your issues, concerns, and questions are addressed
- Email – hosting options to include email archiving, smart phone access, compliance, encryption
- Web – Design, hosting, update
Contact Cyber Innovation Solutions to see how our IT Management for Nonprofits and Associations can help your company increase value.
Ask us anything…
Got questions? We can help you with your IT needs with our very knowledgeable team. There is no project too large or small as we believe every business deserves to be free from the headaches of technology.
Our goal is to manage your technology while you manage your business.
Address: PO BOX 19201, Shreveport, LA 71149
Phone: 318.294.9333 or 318.775.9157
Business Hours: 8am -5pm M-F